Sunday 30 March 2008

...contact lenses

This weekend been a very fun one. On Friday, i went to a birthday party and on saturday my fav guy came into town! Ed was in town for buz. It was night to remember! We walked up and down charing cross road at least 6 times!!! We were looking for Heaven. We found it. But the funny thing was, we weren't "allow" in with the bouncer giving us crap of "members only." That we need our waist band to ge in. Eventually, we end up getting ourself a band and went back to Heaven. I was so happy! I bumped into Mirko!! We lined up together, was again, ed and I weren't allowed in. Lucky, we were with my friends and somehow managed to get in. FINALLY, we realized WHY we weren't allowed in - we were discriminated b/c they thought ed and I were a couple. Discriminted against b/c I was straight! We do make a cute couple :)


Anyways, I love going to gxy club. The music is so much better and u can just dance your heart away! Love it! We club hopped and went to the AussieBum contest in the nick of time. I saw some hot bod, pancing around in briefs. Too bad, they play for the other team...

1 comment:

DJ PH said...

cool !! let's go clubbing next time~